LOCATION : Marseille
START DATE : February 2021
1. Position Summary
The Financial Controller will be part of the New Oxatis Group. The role will report to the Chief Financial Officer of New Oxatis Group.
2. About CMA CGM & CEVA & New Oxatis
The CMA CGM Group, founded by Jacques R. Saadé in 1978, is a world leader in transport and logistics committed to energy transition. Now headed by Rodolphe Saadé, CMA CGM reinvents transport and logistics in order to offer an integrated maritime, port and land service that exceeds its customers’ expectations. The Group currently employs 110,000 people worldwide, including 2,500 in Marseille, its headquarters.
On March 26th, 2020, the commercial court of Marseille selected CMA CGM – Lundi Matin consortium to take over Oxatis Group.
New Oxatis Group, editor of e-commerce solutions, has ~190 team members, located in France, Germany, the UK and Spain. Its headquarters are in Marseille.
In 2019, Oxatis Group has generated ~€15m revenues, and serves about 10k customers across Europe. Rodolphe Saadé strongly believes in the potential and expertise of New Oxatis. E-commerce is a sector which continues to show double-digit annual growth, at a worldwide and European level. Ambition is to build a leading e-commerce platform opened to third-party solutions and connected to the largest marketplaces. By adding the services of our CEVA Logistics subsidiary, our objective is to provide a unique solution combining e-commerce platforms and logistics services.
3. Position Responsibilities
- You want to work on an ambitious, complex and international project
- Beside the Group CFO, you will coordinate accounting processes for monthly, quaterly, half year and yearly financial closings (4 companies)
- You will be the entry point of the IT Group Dpt within the Group Finance Dpt on every topics related to Finance and HR processes
- Reporting & consolidation process for the Group and the Comex
- Cost controling
- Budget controling
- Risks and opportunities analysis
- Contacts with auditors (internal & external)
4. Skills & Qualifications
- You have minimum 2/3 years experience as a Financial controler, ideally in Saas eCommerce or one of its verticals (payment, shipping, marketplaces, etc)
- You have exceptional written and oral communication, with teams, users and business stakeholder
- You are a Excel expert
- You are fluent in English – more than 50% of the role is in English
- You are available