LOCATION : Marseille (France)
START DATE : November 2021
SALARY: depends on experiences
About New Oxatis – CMA CGM & Ceva
New Oxatis, a subsidiary of the CMA CGM Group, a world leader in maritime transport and logistics. They have forged a strategic partnership with BigCommerce to enable thousands of companies to create digital platforms on a global scale.
New Oxatis offers the creation of a complete digital commerce experience and optimizes the presence of its customers online as well as the integration of the site with all the available information systems (ex: ERP and catalog management software ( PIM), CRM and marketing tools).
Role & Missions
The New Oxatis Group is looking for a full stack .NET developer.
The role will report to the ETL & ERP Integration Team Leader of New Oxatis.
In collaboration with IT Teams, the Developer will help enhance our current platform and contribute to build New Oxatis NextGen system using C# and .NET core.
Your missions will be to :
- Report to the ETL & ERP Integration Team Leader
- Development and maintenance of headless APIs in a cloud architecture.
- Analysis of business and technical issues around Big Commerce solution and its integration with various ERPs (such as Sage, Cegid, EBP, etc.)
- Collaborate with other developers
- Develop testable (automated testing, unit tests and functional tests), reusable, and efficient code
- Participate in design sessions with key stakeholders
- Participate in technical decisions
Technical Stack and environment
- Asp.net MVC, .Net core, Entity Framework, Xunit, SignalR
- Visual Studio, SSMS
- JIRA / Gitlab
- Agile organisation
Skills & Qualifications
Graduate from a Bachelor or a master’s degree in engineering or similar, you have at least 3 years of experience as a fullstack .NET developer. Previous experiences with ERP, eCommerce or CMS Solutions would be a real plus.
- Ability to deep-dive into existing code
- Strong competency with .Net core, Entity framework
- Additional welcome competency with react.js, AWS, Xunit
- Good interpersonal, communication and collaboration skills
- Comfortable working with an agile team
- Fluent in both English and French