LOCATION : Marseille
START DATE : September 2020
1. Position Summary
The program Manager will be part of the New Oxatis Group. The role will report to the Chief Technology Officer of New Oxatis Group and in relation to the Chief Digital & Transformation Officer of CEVA Logistics. In collaboration with business departments (Sales, Marketing, Professional Services), the Program Manager will be responsible to steer and closely follow the developments of the new SaaS Platform from the ground up. He will provide the organization, structuring, follow-up of agile methodsto the development teams of the group. He will also participate in the implementation of processes to ensure the smooth running of the project, in terms of time and functional level.
2. About CMA CGM & CEVA & New Oxatis
The CMA CGM Group, founded by Jacques R. Saadé in 1978, is a world leader in transport and logistics committed to energy transition. Now headed by Rodolphe Saadé, CMA CGM reinvents transport and logistics in order to offer an integrated maritime, port and land service that exceeds its customers’ expectations. Present in over 160 countries through 755 offices, 750 warehouses, equipped with a young and diverse fleet of 511 vessels, CMA CGM serves 420 of the world’s 521 commercial ports and operates on more than 200 shipping lines. The Group currently employs 110,000 people worldwide, including 2,500 in Marseille, its headquarters.
On March 26th, 2020, the commercial court of Marseille selected CMA CGM – Lundi Matin consortium to take over Oxatis Group.
New Oxatis Group has ~190 team members, located in France, Germany, the UK and Spain. Its headquarters are in Marseille.
In 2019, Oxatis Group has generated ~€15m revenues, and serves about 10k customers across Europe.
Rodolphe Saadé strongly believes in the potential and expertise of New Oxatis. E-commerce is a sector which continues to show double-digit annual growth, at a worldwide and European level. Ambition is to build a leading e-commerce platform opened to third-party solutions and connected to the largest marketplaces. By adding the services of our CEVA Logistics subsidiary, our objective is to provide a unique solution combining e-commerce platforms and logistics services.
Therefore, Rodolphe Saadé has confirmed to perform a significant investment to allow New Oxatis to build a new Platform and enable its capacity to compete with other significant players (Shopify, Magento, Big Commerce, …). The first version of the new Platform is expected to be delivered by Q1 2021.
Due to disruptive nature of this new platform, we’re looking for strong program manager to lead and organize several agile teams by coordinating several challenging projects. .
3. Position Responsibilities
- Manage Oxatis programs to support the strategic direction of the organization.
- Ensure goals are met in areas including stakeholder’s satisfaction, team’s performance, compliance with planning schedules, costs, and quality of delivery …
- Work closely with project sponsor, cross-functional teams, and assigned project managers to plan and develop scope, deliverables, required resources, work plan, budget, and timing for new initiatives
- Collaborate closely with Product Management teams on the business capabilities roadmap of the SaaS ecommerce platform
- Analyze, evaluate, and overcome program risks, and produce program reports for management and stakeholders
- Develop an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
4. Skills & Qualifications
- Agile expert (Scrum, Lean, etc.)
- Solid experience in program management in an agile way
- Fluent in French & English
- Exceptional leadership, conviction in enforcing program decisions to work with stakeholders
- Facilitation, federation, organizational skills to work with internal teams
- Expertise in digital and in different languages and development frameworks / important technological culture
- Quality of listening and empathy
- Mastery of agile methodologies
- Nice to have certifications: Project Management, SAFe, Scrum, ….